Monday, February 23, 2009

Don't even ask.....





Does anyone ever go to San Francisco and lose weight?   Not if they begin their day "yelping" best places for breakfast!!!!
     So I share a few photos of the food feast....dungeness crab omelets, banana bread French Toast, pastry at Stella's ( yes, I did have a Napoleon for breakfast) and our afternoon wine and cheese party where everyone is toasting the chubby lady who is taking the pictures!!!  
     Next week might be better.  I sure hope so.   

3 comments:

lifewithquads said...

As long as you had a good time! :0)

Mary Anne Drury said...

Looks like you had a very YUMMY time!!! Much more fun than my week of going through magazines!!!

Jenessa said...

well hopefully you did a lot of walking! that's how my mom and aunt always do their vacations - lots of eating whatever they want because they walk just about everywhere. then there's no guilt :)