Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bunnies, bunnies everywhere.....

I love Spring, I love bunnies and I love quilts! Put them all together and you have a home that seems Easter ready even if Easter is a month away!!!! The above bunny welcomes you by my front door. Doesn't it just make you want to dig in your garden????
You can never have enough bunnies on a quilt....and these naughty bunnies are jumping all thru my flower patch!
Some bunnies have day jobs and can be quite industrious......
There are also lazy bunnies who just lay around all day.
There are bunnies who both bring baskets to help them gather....
and these bunnies work as a team.....
This is my latest Spring contribution....a lattice quilt using April Cornell's newest line.
Here is a close-up of the flowers growing on the lattice. Which reminds me.....time to get those pretty flowers planted. It will be time to sit in the garden before I know it. I can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Cute!!! I kind of miss the bunny that Joey brought over for awhile...dog loved it too, and the two of them would play this chasing game. I don't miss finding the pellets everywhere though...lol...

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh... I can never show this post to Dustin. Can't you just picture him rolling his eyes? I, on the other hand, think it's adorable. I LOVE the new lattice quilt. The quilting looks great. I am counting down the days 'til summer when I can just dwell in your expertise.

Cheryl said...

Love all the bunnies!!!! Especially those naughty bunnies hopping all over the place. So cute Annie!!

Pam said...

I love all the quilts!!!! Your lattice quilt is beautiful. I'm actually off to my sewing room right now ....thanks for the inspiration!!