Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Country Roads.....


When Jim talked about retiring, I hoped that one of our first trips would be to explore the Oregon Coast. Well....we just got back and it far surpassed all of my dreams and hopes!!!

There will be lots to share.....about chasing Fall color, seascapes that took my breath away and tiny towns so charming I could hardly stand it.
And of course QUILT SHOPS galore!!!!


It was awfully hard to face coming home again....but I heard there was a very cute chick that wanted to see us. And suddenly coming home was pretty darn sweet ( and so was the abundance of Halloween candy I have been sneaking).

So....I will be posting lots ( to make up for my non posts lately) and I hope you will enjoy the state of Oregon as much as we did.

I have a new Lottery goal....to buy all of us a home on the Oregon coast. In my fantasy I dream that the kids want to live right next door. Oh well.... dreams can come true!!!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you had a good vacation. Gotta love that sweet, little chick:)

Anonymous said...

So glad you had fun. It looks like that sweet chickie is glad your home!

Meghan said...

Heck, I will live in your maid's-quarters if you invite me! Thanks for the fabulous dinner, treats, (the apple juice hit the spot!) candles, maternity tops, magazines, and kid books. What a heavenly surprise to come home to! You are THE BEST mom in the world. I can't wait to hang out and catch up!!!!

Cheryl said...

That is the sweetest chick ever!!!!Glad your trip was so wonderful. Less then two weeks till I get to see you!

Carol said...

That is the cutest chick I've ever seen! Glad you had such a wonderful trip...I just knew you'd LOVE retirement!