Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Such a Joyous Time We Share....


We are in Full Holiday Spirit....
as witnessed by the fun gathering
that Jonathan and Jill organize each year!!!


We celebrated St. Nicholas too....
and Oma is always the perfect hostess!!!!


She hired the cutest helper to hand out the gifts...


My favorite St. Nicholas gifts kept me quite busy!!!


There has been time for shopping....

...and chocolate making.


I got a holiday quilt fininshed....


....and a sweet Christmas coat for Clare.


A holiday banner for the Hein home....


...and a tree skirt to match.


How do I get so much done?
I hire an elf to keep my house clean (G)!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays too.
Merry Merry!!!!

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

You look like you have been busy! You are so talented. I bet Donovan loves the little ball on the tree skirt!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

What wonderful festivities!! And I love the "BELIEVE" banner!!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Anne, what a beautiful post! You have such a wonderful family - and Sew Many Blessings :)! I love the adorable coat you made and the quilt, too! And, OMGosh - your little cleaning elf is A-DOR-ABLE! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Yvonne said...

What a cute helper you have! We would all like to have one I am sure! Fun that you still keep the tradition on Sinterklaas alive!

Junebug said...

I have decided you are the energizer bunny. How do you get so many projects done. And adorable ones at that. I am so impressed! I'm sure it is the little elfs around the house that help!

Beverly said...

What a beautiful family you have. You amaze me how you get so much done and have time to be babysitter too. Your little helpers are precious and growing so much. I just have to tell you how much I love that little coat. And your quilt too!! You are the best Mom to help with the decorations too. You are "Sew Blessed", but your family is sooooo blessed to have you. Merry Christmas to you and your Sew Sweet family.