Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Seasons....


As September approaches....we are in Birthday Season!!!!






Someone will have quite a party.....
to celebrate 90 years!!!!




There is a lot of excitement going on.
Someone is looking very forward to the party!!!!

There is NO sewing for me for awhile.
Lots to do to keep on task!!!!

So please forgive me for the lack of sewing related posts.



Speaking of seasons....

Our sweet Meghan and Dustin are back to teaching.
A very proud Dad helped to decorate the classroom.

It already seems like our times on the beach were long ago.

But the important thing is to embrace each season and find the joy.

I hope each of you will do the same.




4 comments:

Leesie said...

A VERY busy and big birthday months for all the Deases', Van Klaverens and Van Roons. Every year it amazes me that so many of you were born in September!
Aren't we lucky to have such wonderful families to share it with? I know you appreciate every moment...
See you soon. xo L

Betty Lou said...

Looks like there will be a lot of festivities happening in S Calif. in Sept with plenty of birthday cake and candles. Give your Oma a hug for me. By the way, I changed my blog name to American Vintage Quilts from Sugarland Quilts, so if it comes up you'll know it's me.

Meghan said...

Amen to that! It's all about staying in the moment and enjoying each step of the way. I am so glad that we have each other to talk to about our busy, busy days. I love you so much. Happy to celebrate YOU too this month birthday girl!!!!

Yvonne said...

September is also the month my daughter and I celebrate our birthdays so it is special for us too! But celebrating your Mom's 90th birthday is very, very special!
And you are right, happiness is in the little things of life, you just have to see it!