Friday, January 18, 2013

A Stitch Here and There....



There has been SOME sewing going on. 

 This is for my "I am dreaming of" sewing room.  
Tutorial found here:





 Some progress on this quilt too.




 I have been making LOTS of these for the litle ones in flannel.  
Should keep them cozy and warm.





Made lots of these too....nothing like a cozy wrap at bath time.





There has been a bit of distraction with this quilt.

How come I ALWAYS start something NEW, when I should be FINISHING something OLD!!!!




And then there is the sewing I should be working on.....
a bag full of pants for Jonathan that need to be hemmed!!!!

Off to find a cup of tea and get to work.  
Happy Weekend everyone. 


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I guess it is also more fun to begin something new! You have made some pretty things again! And you made a great start for your new sewing room!