Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WOO HOO......



I made it to LIFETIME.....48 lbs lighter and beyond excited!!!!



I used to look like this....


....and now I look like THIS.

If you look at both pictures you can see that the MR. has done great too
...by just eating healthy and joining me on morning walks!!!!

Much more energy for watching the little ones.  


Just like in the Academy Awards....I have many to thank!!!

My wonderful leader Melanie is the BEST!!!!


My friend FITBIT walked the journey
 with me each step of the way!!!!




My weight loss journey was NOT made alone.

Many thanks to my family, my students,
 and my friend Linda who encouraged me all the way.

I know the HARDEST part of my journey lies ahead,
...but step by step, I believe I will continue to do well.

I have come to far to go back!!!!



11 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a great achievement of you both! You do look great!

Leesie said...

Oh sweetie -- So happy for you... You did it! You set your mind to it and you have accomplished so much. You inspire me...
xo

Kim said...

Wow!! Well done!! You are looking wonderful!!

sunny said...

Congrats - you look fantastic! I ordered a fitbit over the weekend. I'd never heard of it before, but I'm hoping we'll become very good friends. Keep up the good work. You must feel wonderful.

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Congratulations!!!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Yeah for you! I just got a Fitbit this week and am thinking it will make a big difference for me. I'm going to get there too!

Sara said...

You look so great, well done!

camp and cottage living said...

So wonderful! You look great.

Darlene said...

Congratulations! That is an amazing journey. You look wonderful and happy!

Cheryl said...

Amazing Annie.....and seeing you in person I know how wonderful you look! But, honestly you looked wonderful before too. Great job! Fingers crossed I hit maintenance tomorrow!

Dorry said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome!!! You look great!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Miss you. Are you still teaching Wednesday nights? I'm thinking about stopping by.