Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hill Top Farm....


One of my DREAMS has been to visit this lovely place....


Greatly inspired by this wonderful book,
 my dream came true!!!!


I got to visit the cottage that I had dreamed about....
Hilltop Farm is the home of Beatrix Potter. 


All of these sweet characters came to life.....just as I had imagined. 



I even got to see Peter Rabbit,
 who sweetly posed for me.


You walk up the same path that she did many years ago.....


past lovely Spring blooms....


.....and lovingly tended vegetables. 


No pictures are permitted...but I took this quick snap outside the front door.

The cottage is timeless, and I spent endless moments enjoying each detail. 


When it was all over I shed a few tears from the joy of it all.


I met PETER.....the gardener which made the visit even more fun.


I came home with a bag full of goodies to remember it by,
and a heart full of gratitude for this blessing in my life.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Annelies, the fact you can truly enjoy it and not taking it for granted says it all. The joy and happiness to visit this special place, Thanks for taking us along through your pictures.

Kinz said...

You look so beautiful!