Friday, December 12, 2014

SEW Busy....




I have been trying to keep up with ALL things.

The decorating, the shopping, my blog, 
but I am always pulled toward my sewing room!!!



This may be my favorite all time collection of fabric for the Holidays.

Sew Sweet!!!!



I also finished this tabletopper....




....a Christmas skirt for my sweet Clare. 





A matching jumper for her sister and bitty cousin too!!!
  I love little girls in plaid for the holidays. 




I made this tablerunner for my darling niece....






....and I have been OBSESSED with all things INSTAGRAM!!!

This was a fun SAL with Lori Holt.
Talk about time consuming....we need to move these cute projects to July!!!




Now I just need to finish quilting it....another Christmas quilt for the collection.


Don't you just LOVE the backing fabric?



Back to Instagram....and all of the projects I see that I want to do!!!




How cute is this????


This is on my MUST list for NEXT YEAR!!!


HO HO HO....is right!!!  

Time to pack up the inspriation and get on with my house cleaning!!!
Santa will be here before I know it. 

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

So many cute quilts passing by! I want to lock myself in my sewing room for a month and sew! Darling skirt and dress you have made.