Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Welcome to my Garden.....




We have been blessed with a lovely Spring. 




The flowers are blooming.... 




....the bees are buzzing. 




The birds bathe in the fountain and sing songs resting in the tree. 




Everything seems to be blooming even more than I can remember. 




My mornings are spent tidying the garden with coffee in hand....




In the evenings I am immersed in UK Gardening television that inspires. 




I have created my own English Garden in San Diego!




I sit and admire....




...fuss over the blooms. 




Marvel at the colors and textures of the plants. 




....and I hope to spend much of my summer sipping tea 
and enjoying the company of the gardener who has inspired me!!!


7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Your garden looks like one in a magazine! Lovely! I wish I had such talent to let everything bloom so pretty! Nice picture of you Mom!

Sonia said...

Lovely garden and great inspiration! Love the picture of your Mama!

Beverly said...

Oh my! You have the perfect garden. It has everything I love. Lots of blooming flowers, cute white birdhouses, sweet vignettes, picket fences, wicker furniture with bright cushions, brick, birdfeeder and a sweet Mama to share it with. You really inspire me to get out and do more in my garden. I got a good start before Easter, then got busy with other things. I sat down tonight to catch up on some blogs I had been missing and yours was one of the first on my list. I have really missed you. I will read back on some of your posts to catch up. Again...beautiful garden. I will be checking back for ideas.

Scroll Mantra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A warm hug said...

Hi there just stumbled across your blog, what a wonderful garden, I love it.

webmasterbagwan@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anurag Pandey said...

Beautiful garden! Thanks for sharing..
Home Decor