Tuesday, July 10, 2018

In the Sewing Room.....





There has been some much needed activity in the sewing room lately.  






Pinned and ready to be completed!!! 





Have you made a Chandelier Quilt yet???
Easy, fast and fun. 




Add this one to my "soon to finish quilting" pile !!! 




There are a few finishes.....ten to be exact.  

A request from Emmerson for her birthday party friends.  
No pattern.  Just kind of made it up as I went along. 




A sweet final touch was sewn into each one. 




Just one more that needs to be quilted. 
Lucky thing is, I enjoy the quilting as much as the piecing.  




Next up.....Christmas projects. 
 It can never be to early to start thinking Santa!!!! 


4 comments:

Yvonne said...

You make the cutest quilts. And that little dress is just adorable!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Such cute quilts!! I haven't made the chandelier quilt yet, but it is on my list!

Linda in Calif. said...

Wow! I don't even know which quilt I like best they are all so lovely. Adorable little dress, you really are doing such fine work. It's a joy to come visit you.

sulis said...

anks for sharing artikel

ittelkom jakarta