Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Charming Club Finishes.....

I can't believe I am finally posting some finishes....must be the new SPRING in my step!!!!
QIAD provided the fabrics, I provided the sewing. The quilt will hang in Paducah!
The quilting was done by Amie Potter...another QIAD girl. She is amazing, and together I think we made one lovely quilt!
There is a darling shop in Oceanside...so local girls, please go visit. It is called Maisonette, and I am in LOVE!!! Even more so when I saw they had my pattern for sale and even MORE in love when they asked me to make a sample. Yes Please!!!!
The pattern ( done here in Nicey Jane... my newest favorite line) makes three quilts from ONE jelly roll!!!!
Here is quilt number two....not a smidgin of fabric goes to waste. I don't know if that makes me clever, or just CHEAP, but it is lots of fun to make.
Sweet Bev, if you are reading this, I have your pattern to mail. I have been a BIT distracted by cuddling new babies (G) and a new found obsession with my sewing room.
SEW here is to more finishes in the months to come. How lovely to feel like I have my MOJO back!!!!

8 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh, I love seeing a preview of the pattern I will be getting. I can't start until after Easter anyway, so no hurry. I'm still hoping to find the perfect Jellyroll at my favorite quilt store, Strawberry Patches. You are something else getting all that done and still having cuddling time.

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I love the quilts, especially the tulip one!!

sunny said...

I love love love the tulips! You've done a beautiful job.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, Anne - I'm so glad to hear that you've got your MoJo back! I just love the quilt that is going to Paducah - way to sew girl! And, the jelly roll quilts are just lovely too! Way to sew, girl, way to sew!

SheilaC said...

wOw, can't believe you got 3 quilts from 1 jelly roll! That is great!

And I love your tulip quilt :)

Sheila

joan said...

What beautiful finishes.. I just love the butterfly quilting!

Patty said...

Nice quilts how big or the two quilt from one jelly roll pattern?

Anonymous said...

Your quilts are lovely!