Saturday, March 13, 2010

Charming Girl Club.....

Now that our sweet Clare is here...and I am breathing again (G), I am finally finding my way back to the sewing room. So I will post a few of my projects for the "Charming Girls Club".
A bit of cheating ( confession time) because I posted the one above before, but never got a chance to share the finished project.
So pretend you haven't seen it and act surprised when you see the completed quilt!
I always love when "Pam Kitty Morning" and "Late Bloomer Quilts" share that they are stunt sewing. I guess I am too, because the next two projects are NOT for me. The top one will be on display at the QIAD booth at Paducah.
This collection of GOODNESS is a project I am working on for a VERY cute shop called "Maisonnette". Oh how I love the creativity in that shop and I love that each visit becomes a fun chat fest as we share our ideas.
SEW back to the sewing room to get some things completed. I might just add some cute things I am making for the baby too....but you probably already guessed that!!!!

3 comments:

SheilaC said...

Those fabrics are yummy! Can't wait to see the finished project :)

Sheila

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I love that pattern!! No wonder I love tulips!

Cheryl said...

All great projects and after my 3 years of posting about finishing my Eye Spy quilt I won't say a thing about your quilt!!