Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Good and the Bad......


Not a whole lot to report. There have been some lovely walks with the buggy.....


....and Meghan and I even attempted a shopping trip with the "little man".


Gramps continues to be a HUGE help with babysitting and I know he enjoys his baby time as much as I do!!!!


Yes...these days have been really good ones. Curious about what is BAD????


How about my TWO Root Canals yesterday....YIKES!!!! But even that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be....or maybe it was the fact that I took something "wonderful" that pretty much knocked me out for the whole thing!!!

Anyway, I thought I would share a HI with all. I hope your week is a great one too!!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

I'll try my post again!!! Sweet pictures Annie and so sorry about your two Root Canals! When I had my two done a while back I told the dentist I think they need to rename that procedure. Having them done wasn't nearly as bad as the name sounds!!!

Carol said...

What precious pictures...I agree about the root canal...I had one done a few years ago and it really wasn't any worse than a filling. Piece of cake.