Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just when I thought....

Just when I thought summer had come to an end.....


I got this box in the mail!!!

A blog contest I won from "Crazy Old Ladies"
and I couldn' t have been MORE excited.


Full of scraps from their "Coastal Collection".

How perfect is that for this beach lover????



They even added a few of their patterns.
I am one LUCKY girl!!!!

The scraps are ironed and organized,
and I am pretty sure I know what I am going to make.

It will be SEW perfect!!!!

Thanks Crazy Ladies.....
my favorite collection and I can't wait to get sewing!!!!



5 comments:

mkbruin said...

Well aren't you lucky : ) that fabric is so cute! It reminds me of the quilt you made for Donavan. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Yvonne said...

Lucky you! Emily is such a kind person! I know she will be thrilled that you are so happy with her scraps!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Wow, you're so lucky to win so many blog prizes!! This is very cute!

Gill said...

Wow! Lucky you! What are you planning to make with all those lovely scraps?

Beverly said...

Oh, I'll bet you come up with something cute. Lucky you. I didn't know about Crazy Old Ladies. I will have to google them. No wait a minute...I am a Crazy Old Lady already. LOL