Monday, November 18, 2013

Sew Much to Show you....


 It was such a FUN camp....


 I look tired and I am...but I sure had the BEST time!!!!



There were the most delightful ladies at camp.....




They sure seemed to enjoy the goodies
 that El and I prepared for the Tea Party at Bear's Paw Ranch.


I met sweet ladies that told me they read my blog...thanks !!!!


Margaret made the trek from Tennessee 
and packed this GORGEOUS sweater that she knitted for ME!!!!

I am humbled by her generous ( and very comfy) gift!!!


There sure were a lot of smiles to share....and they had nothing to do with the WINE (G)!!!

Lisa generously provided the wine for the auction that benefits the Women's Resource Center.
Sandy's smile is because she WON both bottles!!!! 



One of my favorite parts....Miss Polka Dot was my table companion!!! 
 Could you hear us laughing and giggling all the way in blogland???

Next post is ALL about the GORGEOUS QUILTS!!!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love your new sweater! This will keep you warm this winter for sure! Looks like you had a great time. So much fun ladies, good food (some wine) and sew, sew, sew, what more do we need?

sunny said...

Looks like a grand time was had by all. I WANT that sweater!!