Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Favorite Kind of Mail Week....





There is nothing as much fun as getting QUILT GOODIES in the mail!!!!




A very excited me won this in a blog contest. 
Thanks SEW much Happy Little Cottage!!!!



Then this came in the mail....have you heard the GREAT NEWS????

An affordable  price, free shipping and SEW much inspiration. 
Happy mail to come every other month. 



I sure enjoy online shopping.

One of my favorite places to shop is Marie Madeline Studios.  
I crush on the ribbon wrapped goodness. 




They carry my VERY FAVORITE Pam Kitty Morning.
On sale too.
 Nothing better than a sale on your favorite stash!!!!




My other favorite online quilt shop is Green Fairy Quilts

Great deals and FREE shipping too.....you cannot find a better deal!!!

If you like to online shop please share your favorites too.
A girl can never have too much stash!!!! 





1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Ooohhh...I love the Missouri quilt Co. And those cute colored fabric you bought makes me happy, just watching it!