Wednesday, October 29, 2014

All About the Apple Pie....




Fall is our favorite time to getaway....even if it is for one night.

Julian is a local and fun place to visit, 
which comes with a great incentive to make the drive.


It is ALL about the Apple Pie!!!!

Add a bit of cinnamon ice cream and Jim and I were in Fall Heaven. 



Sweet memories indeed....


....of afternoon tea


Cute shop displays....


Lovely Fall decor to enjoy and purchase....


Comfy bed....


Complete with a pretty quilt...


....and the stay ends with the most delicious breakfast.
It begins with homemade granola, and ended with 
Apple French Toast.

My picture was posted on Instagram, 
and I would love it if you would follow me there too.

annedease

Lots of fun things to come....like a visit from my Bloggy Friend from Holland!!!
Waving HELLO Yvonne....safe journey and see you Friday. XXXX




2 comments:

Yvonne said...

My bags are packed and I am ready to go.....
Love the hotel you stayed in and I see a Dutch painting above the bed! The Apple pies look yummie!

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh...this looks like fun! Where is this wonderful town? Love that quilt, the shop, the inn, everything!!!

Jane xx