Thursday, February 12, 2015

Feeling the Love.....




Tis the season of LOVE....and my heart has been very full.  



I have been sewing for my sweet girls.

This is for our dear Clare.
 You can find the pattern here



Little sister Laurel will enjoy this dress....it twirls!!!
The pattern was a BIT time consuming, but worth it. 


Little Miss Emmerson is sure to enjoy her dress....
and I sew enjoyed this easy pattern



The matching diaper cover was a touch I could not resist!!!



Speaking of not being able to resist.

Isn't this the CUTEST tutorial
 SEW easy too!!!!


I have not been very good about resisting fabrics lately.
I always start the New Year convinced I will ONLY use stash.

By February I am back to being obsessed with all this cuteness!!!
Say the word Tanya Whelan and I succumb. 



I was hoping to not get caught up in all of the new Moda lines...
then I saw this. 


More than anything, I have been waiting for this line.  

I jumped quickly. 
It is not even supposed to be out yet, and many vendors are already out of stock. 


Not all of my splurges have been fabric driven.

This Beatrix Potter collectable was my first Ebay purchase.

It so reminded me of three cute little girls that hold my heart. 
I already have Peter Rabbit, 
the naughty boy who reminds me so much of my Donovan!!!


Yes, I have been on a shopping spree!!! 
A bit of a reward for working very hard lately....
not that hard when you know I love what I do.

My class last Saturday was the largest ever. 
 I worried endlessly about being attentive enough for so many students. 
I felt like a mom worrying that she is loving her kids enough. 

All of this week I have had many emails thanking ME for the fun they had in class.
Then today this sweet card which brought me to tears.

Have I said often enough that I am SEW BLESSED. 



Sharing a final blessing.....
is there anything sweeter than hand made Valentines
 from the little ones that hold my heart.

I hope your Valentine's Day is equally lovely.  




2 comments:

Meghan said...

What a cute post. You are so incredibly talented! Love you so much, Momma!

Yvonne said...

Hand made Valentines sure are the sweetest to receive! I am sure it was fun, fun, fun, all day long at class. I am so blessed to have the memory of attending one. Your little dresses are ADORABLE!