Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Rains....



We have been having the most delightful Spring Rains....


Which make flowers sooooo happy!!!


The colors seem more saturated....



.... Spring gardens are flourishing. 



We took a mini road trip.....and garden displays were inspirational. 



Combined with Easter decor.....it was all such fun. 


I always love visiting garden centers when we vacation...


Often the prettiest gardens ( even when they are full of weeds) are natural and God made. 


I came home ready to make my garden Springy too!!!


My new quilt and a wonderful quote from Audrey Hepburn were my inspiration. 


My bitty "English Garden" is also doing well.  

I have planted SOW many seeds from our visit to Europe last year. 
They seem to like it here. 


Even Mrs Peter Rabbit seems to be in a Spring mode too!!!
Happy Gardening....happy almost Spring. 



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

So much fun to visit a garden Center in the Spring! I filled up my pots last week and hope the weather stays good! Your English garden looks lovely, and your Spring display is so, so sweet!

Unknown said...

Wow! what a lovely pictures!Thank you so much for share.
BT change password .I hope you like my site.