Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Best Birthday Gift is always.....




My sweet husband knows what I want for my birthday
...and I didn't even have to leave a clue. 

A darling cottage by the sea.



It must have quilts on the bed....




....and provide  sunsets  that looked like this. 
 



The cottage must be filled with those I cherish....




....and please include a bunch of rambunctious kiddos!!!




The memories are my most wonderful gift....
of Uncles who played with little ones in the sand. 




Memories of meals mixed with sand....




endless hugs...




....and sweet kisses. 




There will be time for walks....




.....and running in the sea.




There will be time to pretend we are mermaids.....




.....and endless moments to spend with family.





The joy and laughter filled our weekend. 




Little ones learned how much fun it was to have breakfast in bed. 




....and when it was over, I left my heart in the sand. 
The memories I will keep close for my lifetime. 


2 comments:

sunny said...

What an awesome birthday! So many fun memories. Is there another Grandie on the way?

Yvonne said...

Those sweet pictures will sure help to capture the memories Annelies! What a great birthday present!