Monday, June 18, 2018

Sights to enjoy....Friends to meet.



Jonesborough is the oldest city in Tennessee. 
Full of history and Southern Charm. 




The surrounding towns and villages are rural and charming. 

Jim keeps his camera close by.....there is much to capture. 




Around each bend in the road is a scene to remember. 




Lovely brooks are relaxing  as you listen to the water flow. 




There were Springlike days....




....and the suprising moments of snow on the  blooming lilacs.  




Each day an adventure and a memory. 

This is Stella.  
She lives in Jonesborough in a house that dates from 1864. 





This is the cottage on the back of the property 
and she was having a Garage Sale !!!



Lots to explore.....




....and treasures for me to bring home. 




Stella asked me to stop by on my next visit....
she would like me to tour her home. 

I would love to.  
A new friend and I am certain new stories to tell. 





No comments: