Monday, April 4, 2011

Some much needed time to laugh....


It was the most wonderful Sunday.....the MOST wonderful because our whole family gathered together. I had not seen Clare in three LONG weeks and I was a bit afraid of her reaction.
I didn't need to be concerned....I opened the door, she put her arms out toward me and I squeezed and hugged her with a complete joy.


Now that Donovan is all better, it was a chance for the cousins to spend some time together too.


Aunt Jilly held a very tired Donovan....

....and Jonathan complained that I was only taking pictures of people cuddling babies. So he pretended, and now he is part of the blog too (G)!!!


There were wonderful fashion moments when Clare was dressed to look like her Oma....

....and Donovan just happened to look like his Gramps.

The day was filled with laughter. We all needed that after the past few weeks. But things are back to normal, and that is joyous!!!


The best times are spent with those we love....and yesterday was the BEST OF TIMES!!!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Family time...time to treasure. I'm just so happy for you.

sunny said...

So glad you're able to spend time with your entire family! Precious moments indeed.

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

How fun!! What a nice gathering!

Cheryl said...

Sweet post Annie, and so glad all is well! Can't wait to see you next month :-)!

Beverly said...

The sound of laughter and family time. Nothing could be better. You are one blessed Oma.
Goodness, Donovan is growing so fast. And Clare, so cute with the glasses.

A Gardner's Cottage said...

Hello Annelies,

Thanks so much for stopping by the cottage! Your comment was such a blessing and I am glad you had a good chuckle!

I took just few moments to read through your blog and I so happing that all is well. Take care

Nancy