Saturday, January 11, 2014

It Takes a Village....



I ended the year with a few fun Quilty Purchases!!!

My two favs.....Pam Kitty Morning, and Lori Holt. 




Then a bit MORE Pam Kitty Morning....
much to hard to resist the cuteness. 




When I found this cute house block pattern that Lori Holt created
...had to have that too!!!!



 Then the FUN began. 
 I am creating a Village of the cutest houses ever.



Speaking of CUTE....I made matching Gnome aprons for the girls.

Every good cook needs an apron,
 and wouldn't we all want to live in this cute cottage???

Sew, have you been working on some fun projects too? 


3 comments:

sunny said...

THe girls are going to love those adorable aprons! They won't want to take them off.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Don't you just love Pam kitty fabric? I got some for Christmas and I can't wait to use it! Your house is adorable!!

Yvonne said...

You are so right. I really have to make Rosa an apron too. Love the fabric you are werking with.