Monday, January 27, 2014

Road to Overwhelm.....


Did any of you go to "Road to California"????

I had gone many years ago, and thought it was time to go again.  




Oh my....was I ever overwhelmed!!!  

Each booth was filled with inspiration, but equally filled with shoppers.
 Sometimes I waited patiently for a few people to go out, and I would venture in.




The happy news is that I got to visit with some of my favorite people.

This is Suzanne from "Strawberry Patch".

As always, the booth was CUTE BEYOND CUTE!!!!



I fell in love with this pattern...it was unavailable!!!
If anyone knows a source, please enlighten me. 



I loved this pattern too...SOLD OUT!!! 
 I did find a source online.


This pattern was SOLD OUT too...and I was there early on the second day!!!
I did find an online PDF....



I thought this could be a cute scrapbusting table runner.  




One highlight...I think my friend Chris is getting interested in a Longarm Machine.

Now if I can only convince her to practice on MY quilts!!!!


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

This reminds me of Houston! And yes, it is overwhelming isn't it? So much fabric, so many ideas and inspiration. It is just a quilter's heaven. Did you buy some fun things?

Linda in Calif. said...

I didn't make it this year. I love Suzanne and Strawberry Patches too. Nice to be able to see her booth. I want to know too, did you buy something good?