Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hearts and Flowers



I love the month of February.....a time for hearts and flowers. 


Tulips decorate the front door...




Banners proclaim my love of all things Valentines!!!!




Inside you will find pretty much the same things....




More hearts, more pink candies....




All things that make the days brighter....




All things that promise that Spring will soon be here. 




It is also the month to celebrate many of my favorite birthday people.

Starting with this sweet young man...who turns THREE today.
We love you SOOOOO much Donovan.  

Happy Happy Happy Day!!!!



5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy birthday to your grandson. I love the way you decorated your house for Valentine's day!

ZeedleBeez said...

Your quilts and decorations inspired me. Everything is so lovely!

Kim said...

How pretty is your home!! I love the gorgeous pink tulips!! Down here at the bottom of the world, bright pink dahlias welcome everyone at our front door!! Spring is around the corner in your li'l corner of the world, whilst Autumn is slipping ever so quietly up our country road...both seasons filled with glorious colours!! 'Tis lovely visiting your lovely blog!!

Kinz said...

Anne! I need your help. Do you have suggestions for fabrics that incorporate balloons (specifically hot air balloons)? I want to do a shabby chic hot air balloon theme for Emma's birthday. Any suggestions for place s to look would be super helpful! Thanks!!!!

Kinz said...

email me please: sarahtrousset@gmail.com