Monday, October 3, 2016

Time for Creative Pursuits.....



I am not nearly as creative in the summertime.
So many distractions means SEW little time for quilting. 

I did make some fun embroidery projects...
and then bravely added some crochet edges.




 Such a success that I made more....
and hopefully more to come. 




With a renewed interest in embroidery, I remembered a quilt I purchased long ago.

It needed to be redone, so I took it all apart, 
and then put it back together again with new and fresh fabrics. 




 Quilting flower designs added to this delightful floral quilt 
that someone loved long ago. 




I created some quilts based on strawberry fabrics I have collected. 




A lovely pop of color to add cheer to our summer decor. 





I have a few quilts that only need to have the handbindings finished. 


I save handwork for the down time on my All Day Classes. 



This quilt is now quilted and will be happily completed by holiday time!!!



My cross stitch became a mini quilt and I love it very much!!!



This is the piece I hope I can share as completed someday.
A monumental cross stitch design I began years ago.

Hoping the months ahead allow cozy moments to stitch.
I can't think of a lovelier way to spend the Fall and Winter season. 


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Well even without much time last season you really maked some beautiful projects! But you are right, fall and winter are more productive! Happy stitching!